Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer!

We have been keeping busy this summer, that's for sure, it's flying by!  Even though we don't have preschool in the mornings...we always have something to do, and if we don't it's nice to stay home and let Evan get his naps in, haha!  I LOVE being able to stay at home with the kids, I couldn't imagine it any other way and am so thankful for this time I have with them.  I can't believe Aiden is going to "big school", he calls it, in a couple weeks.  I honestly haven't registered him yet...that is on my agenda this week as most schools around the area start Aug. 29th.  I think I have procrastinated because I think I am in denial about Aiden going to school and having someone else teach him/take care of him and because of the outrageous prices of preschools around here!  That's why I think we are just going to do 3 mornings a week.  He says he is ready, but I know he will be scared/nervous and shed a few tears that first day or week, just like his mama:)


Got the kids Pillow Pets, I thought it was so cute that they make "Pee Wee" ones, perfect for little man.


A little imaginative play time, so cute:)

Took the kids to a pool...luckily we went with friends who only had one kid and was a really good swimmer so she could help with mine.  We put a life vest on for Olivia, because she has no fear, I held Evan, and Aiden is fearful enough he won't go out of his own(but is doing SO much better than before).  So it all worked out!

FINALLY cut down our tree in our front yard after two years!  We plan on planting another one soon...the old one was really an eye sore!  I know they say trees can up the value of the property, but I don't see how that was possible with this one!

Me and my teething 6month old (this was a couple weeks ago, luckily both bottom teeth have broke through and he seems to be good now)!

Kids cuddling after breakfast one morning...I didn't even tell them to do this or for Aiden to share, it was his idea to have Olivia come on the couch with him and share the blanket...haha!

Playing at a park, big brother pushing his siblings, what a big help!

Loving the swing:)

We went to an indoor inflatable place last week...one bouncy was like a boxing ring...Aiden was in heaven!

Tackling his two buddies, Austyn and Cassius.

Notice the green boots?  These were Aiden's old ones, she found them and INSISTED on wearing them to the park that day, lol!

The neighborhood gang-love these girls!  Had the girls (and kids) over one afternoon last week, for drinks/snacks and put up the bouncy for the kids...it was a great time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment