Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm one!

Hard to believe Miss Olivia is one today!!! It has been a great year and every day it gets better! She is doing pretty good at walking...she can make it across our living room and is becoming more daring at walking. She just gets so excited and goes too fast...but she is so cute toddling around. She is pretty much on table food and whole milk now. Had her last bottle last night, so that is awesome! Aiden and Olivia are starting to play more together now...Aiden can still be a little too rough but overall it is nice to have a playmate. We didn't do much for celebrating Olivia's birthday today since we are having a party for her on Saturday, can't wait!

Our cutie stopping for a pose amidst her toddling!

Olivia got her own chair today for her birthday from Grandma and Grandpa Flaws...thank you!!! She loved climbing off and on Aiden's chair so this is perfect!

I don't know what it is about this spot underneath our counter, but they love to go there and sit and giggle...maybe because it's a little hidden, especially when I'm in the kitchen I can't see them because it's on the other side facing the living room. But they have a good time!

Our world:)


This is the latest craze, Olivia loves to sit on the truck and Aiden loves to push her around. Works out perfectly when I'm trying to cook dinner (which is usually our hardest time!)! Occasionally you'll have the screaming or whining if Aiden is done pushing and Olivia wants to keep going, or if Olivia tries to get off and Aiden keeps pushing, but for the most part they do well!

No comments:

Post a Comment