Friday, March 15, 2013

September 2013

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted anything!!  Guess with being close to family, we see them quite often and it just doesn't dawn on me to post pictures more often!  So I'll try to stay with it now:)  The first part of September, Aaron's mom and step-dad came to visit us.  They wanted to see the new home and Ray helped Aaron re-do our sun room.  It was great to see them and was nice to get the help.  The other thing that month was Aiden started soccer for the first time.  It was fun watching 5 and 6 year olds run the soccer field and occasionally kick the ball, sometimes in the other team's goal, lol!  Overall, he enjoyed it and learned the beginning rules of soccer!

Grandma tell one of her stories, I think this one was Little Red Riding Hood:)

On the Mississippi River:)



First soccer practice!

Going for a stroll one morning:)

No comments:

Post a Comment