Monday, March 18, 2013

Getting Ready for Christmas!

I didn't take many pics for the month of November.  I guess it went kinda fast.  I celebrated my 31st birthday right before Thanksgiving, and we were able to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family for the first time in years, so that was nice:)  We started off the month of Dec. with Olivia turning 3!  Can't believe she's turning into a little girl...so precious!  Next we got our tree put up and put up lights on the outside of our house for the first time, so that was exciting:)

Helping make her cake, she loves to help me in the kitchen!

Our 3 year old!

Evan got to help put the angel up this year:)

Lights on the outside this year!

Love our fireplace this time of year:)

Aiden's Christmas program at church!

Helping mom make sugar cookies for Santa!

These 3 have a blast together!

No comments:

Post a Comment