Sunday, July 17, 2011

Safari Park!

This weekend, Aaron flew home, so it is just me and the kids!  We have season passes to the San Diego Zoo & Safari Park, it's just a little hard to take them all by myself right now...so my good friend from H.S., Ashleigh, who lives in S.D. now came with us on Sat.!  We went when it first opened to beat the crowds and heat, and it worked out perfectly.  Evan cried on the African safari tram ride for about 20 min., (no idea why, thinking he is noticing unfamiliar surroundings and people and was just not happy).  I felt horrible because we could not get off and the people were having a hard time hearing the commentary, but oh well, what are ya gonna do?!  Other than that, the kids did great and it was a lot of fun!

Getting duck food to feed the ducks


Big brother and big sister-love them:)

Giraffe came up close on the tram ride, this is my favorite part of the park!

Time to cool off at the water zone

And boy did they take advantage!  She LOVES the water!

I had a change of clothes because I knew about this part because they were soaked!

Love the baby elephant!

The kiddos and I at the play place there

All smiles now:)

He is sticking his tongue out all the time now...think he is rubbing it on his bottom gums, because two teeth are about to pop through!

Ashleigh & Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment