Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Mini-Van Mama
So I am now a mini-van mom. We knew we were going to need something bigger than our explorer with a third on the way. We just waited until all the great deals were happening at the end of the year. We ended up getting a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan. We figured the mini-van was the most practical, with third row seat, room, gas mileage, rather than a larger SUV. I am loving it so far, only had it a few days, but it's been great. Every morning we go outside to go somewhere, Aiden goes "our new van is still here!" so he is excited about it! Now we just need him to learn to buckle himself in the back so we don't have to get back there every time once we put the infant car seat in there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Emily!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the minivan world:) Your kids are beautiful and I look forward to seeing your new little one!
love, Leah