So we are now in the final weeks of this pregnancy! This picture is 37 weeks, but we only have 2 left, since we are doing a scheduled c-section. At my last appt. the doctor said my blood pressure was a little high, hoepfully not signs of pre-eclampsia, what I had with Aiden...which means we will have the baby early. As much as I want to be done early, my parents and youngest sister have plane tickets to come out here around our scheduled date, so they can stay with the kids and Aaron can stay at the hospital. So I am hoping everything stays on schedule! If not, we have some great friends around here who are all willing to help out, so we'll see! We know we are having a boy, but are struggling on a name. Nothing is hitting me that I love, we have a few in mind, but not crazy about them, so we might just go to the hospital with a few options and see what we come up with!
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emily,
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful! You will be in our prayers and maybe someday our little 2011 men can meet:)
love, leah