After looking at 50+ houses, we finally decided on one! Yes I made a new record for our realtor, lol! Aaron and I would look at houses online, narrow it down to the ones we liked and then I would drive to the quad cities to see them in person. After the first time I went, I just didn't find anything that really caught my eye. The second time around, my mom came with me and that was a help but still didn't find one that met our needs and budget! The third time I went back by myself and was deteremined to decide on one. This house didn't have "everything" we wanted, but I feel like you always have to compromise on something, right?! So it works for us right now and are in walking distance to Aiden's school and Aaron's commute is half of what it was out in Cali:)
 |
| Signing our life away, haha...but so many documents at closing! |
 |
| The kids were so good while we did this:)! |
 |
| Swinging on the swings under the deck:) |
 |
| Running freely in our empty basement! |
 |
| Eating breakfast on the floor, we had to wait a couple days before our stuff arrived! |
 |
| Movers are here-2 days after we closed, not bad! |
 |
| First thing I did was find the box marked toys and dumped them out for the kids...kept them busy while I was taking inventory of every box coming into the house! |
 |
| Boxes, boxes, boxes...such an overwhelming feeling!! |
 |
| No nap for the kiddos that day, she had enough by the end of the day, lol!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment