Thursday, September 22, 2011

Olivia's 1st day of Mommy & Me preschool and others...

Last week was Olivia's first day of Mommy & Me preschool...the same one I did on base with Aiden for the past 2 years.  It's kinda cool to do something with just her, even though I have Evan, Aiden is at "big" school during this time so it's nice to focus on her school:)   Evan is 7 months and is sitting up by himself, rocking on all fours (no crawling yet) and saying mama and dada along with other babbling.  Olivia is 21 months, can't believe she's almost 2!  She has developed quite the personality and loves playing with her big brother, or trying to copy him, and loves being a little mother hen to Evan.  Her two favorite words are "Mom" & "Dad", not mommy or daddy but a single syllable almost yelling "MOM" or "DAD".  Aiden is 4 1/2 and recently went to the doctor to get his check-up.  He had to get some shots and I seriously thought the devil took over the child.  He was so scared he immediately started panicking and ran to the corner.  I had to grab him and pin him down along with the nurse to give him his shots.  It was horrible.  Poor little guy kept saying "get me out of here" and was screaming and crying....I'm sure he scarred Olivia and Evan for when they have to go back and it's their turn.  UGH!  Oh well, at least he is done with shots til he's a teenager:) 

First day of Mommy & Me preschool

Aww, a little encouragement from big brother:)

Big boy sitting in the high chair!

Ready for the Bronco's first game!

Go HAWKS!

Olivia likes to over-emphasize the word "cheese"!  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment