So I think
Aiden's fourth birthday was a success! It was jam packed and almost turned into a birthday week! First of all, my sisters, Meg and Sarah came into town Tuesday night. So they were here to help with all the festivities! On Thursday, we went to
Aiden's preschool and celebrated St. Patrick's Day and
Aiden's birthday. He got to go on a Leprechaun hunt and eat cupcakes for his birthday, so he was happy! Then Friday, his actual b-day, we took him to Chuck E.
Cheese. We let him open some presents there, ate pizza, played games, and had cake. Then Sat. morning we had some friends over and celebrated with a
Scooby-
Doo theme.
Aiden had a blast! Then right after the party we took Meg and Sarah to the airport as they had to get back to Iowa. Loved having them here...they got to meet Evan, celebrate
Aiden's birthday and lend me a hand!!
Olivia at Chuck E. Cheese with her favorite, Barney!

A football game, how perfect...I think it's funny how his wrist is snapped perfectly for basketball though!

He found a new favorite, this dinosaur one and here he is in action!

Sarah and
Aiden chowing down on some pizza!

Awesome batman shirt with a
velcro cape from the Aunts!
Scooby-
Doo figures from Grandma & Grandpa Flaws, loves them (he slept with them that night)!

Cake time!
Scooby-
Doo time!


Had a "Pin the dog tag on
Scooby" game, most the kids didn't want to get blind-folded, but it was fun!

We had a few participants...Don't laugh at the
Scooby, I had to hand draw that (by looking at a picture) and then the markers weren't the best!
lol
While we were playing the "Pin the dog tag" game, I had Sarah and Meg hid the presents. So when we went to go open presents they were gone and it was a "mystery"...I had cut out bones with clues on them and it led them to the presents. Some of the kids were too young, but
Aiden loved it and knew exactly what to do!

Cake time! I made the ice cream cake and then ordered an edible image online to put on the cake, turned out perfect!

Happy Birthday!

The
fam:) Evan slept in the Bjorn the whole party, worked out nice so I could have two hands:)

Pinata time! Each kid took a turn but no one was pulling the one to make all the candy come out, so we said everyone come pull a string or it would take forever!


I love this kid!

Little man, almost 7 weeks, (wide eyed and smiley after everyone left:))!
No comments:
Post a Comment