Monday, November 1, 2010

Sea World!

A couple weekends ago, we went to Sea World. Military and their dependents get in free once a year so we thought we should take advantage of it! Weather was perfect and since it was during the month of October they were doing special Halloween shows, so it was fun!


The dolphin show "Blue Horizons", Aiden was amazed and kept saying "I never seen this before!". Last year when we went, we were only able to see Shamu, so this was very cool!

Shamu!


Olivia clapping during the show, it certainly grabbed her attention!


Aiden doing "Shamu" with his hands.


They have a Sesame Street Bay of Play area for the kiddos. Elmo and Abby Cadabby put on a Halloween show, it was cute, but Aiden did NOT want to go anywhere near them. He is a little scared of characters I guess.


Inside the Bay of Play, the boys went on the ropes....


and I took Olivia to this play place that was completely padded, she had fun!


Aiden did enjoy the rides!


Olivia and I had to sit and watch, she was too little and I was too preggo, maybe next year!






No comments:

Post a Comment