Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4 Months!

I tried to post these pics awhile ago, so she's actually 4 1/2 months but none the less, she's in her 4th month and doing so much more! We started rice cereal this past week...I think she likes it:) She is also grabbing everything...she is able to put her hands together and grab a toy or whatever I have in my hands if I'm holding her, it's so neat to watch this milestone! She also loves laughing at Aiden and I love watching it, so cute!

Darn flash on the camera gets her every time!
Yep, I think she likes it!

Last week we went to the beach with some friends...water was a little cold, but still had fun! Can't get a normal smile from this kid anymore!!


Olivia was pretty entertained by the water and watching Aiden run away from the waves:)


See, can't get a normal smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment