Sunday, September 6, 2009
Potty Reward:)
So we have officially started potty training! My goal is to have it done by the time the baby comes, so if it doesn't work now, we have a few months! It's been a couple weeks and he's doing great. The first couple days I was ready to give up, but then I stopped taking him to the potty every 30 min. and letting him tell me when he was ready and it worked. He does a good job at telling me "Mommy I gotta go potty" when he does need too and for the most part we make it in time. After the first day, I started the reward chart and gave him a sticker everytime he went potty (even if it was a little drop he'd say, "Look mommy, I sure did go potty!" and was SOOO proud)...when we got 10 stickers we took him to Chuck E. Cheese. He loves this place so it was the perfect reward. I hope he continues to succeed!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay, Aiden! We haven't ventured there... just treading with my head above water!
ReplyDeleteEmily, you look great! I wish I looked that cute at 6 months:)
Hope you are feeling well - can't wait to hear the big news in December!
-Leah