Saturday, August 15, 2009

I be a Marine!

So last Friday was Bring your kid to work day for Aaron's battalion on base. Aiden got up with Daddy and went to work with him for about a half day. Here Aiden is in Daddy's cubicle:)

They had activities for this kids to do, they knew the kids wouldn't sit in the office all day! Aaron said Aiden could have jumped on this thing for hours!
They had lots of things for the older kids to do, but they could look at these guns. Aiden went right up and squatted down so he could see, a natural all the marines said...kinda scary!!

Aiden came home saying "I be a Marine" and "I see Marine marching" which he loved to watch. It was a good experience, something different than our regular days, and gave me a few hours by myself!!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment